Monday, July 5, 2010

Smell Journal # 1

I did some research on smell via Internet, but it's late right now and I'm tired and I don't feel like thinking too much. I will post probably tomorrow and talk about that more. I did discover today that I really hate the smell of onions, and since I also hate the way they taste I think maybe I should do some research on taste and how it connects to smell and see what I can find out about the way my brain works that way as well. Other than the onions, I have no particular smells to document today. My laundry did smell kinda good when I took it out of the washer, but I don't think clean laundry is a unique enough smell to be really significant to this experiment. I inhaled a lot of firework smoke also, so my nose is probably kinda crisped right now. Happy Fourth of July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment